Wednesday, December 1, 2010

okay... I'm in need of some ideas

Today was one of those days where I had NO idea what to eat. My regular 'go to' meals weren't available as I was missing an ingredient here, or some main component there... and it was just frustrating. 

And because I was frustrated, I began to think about food. Like how wonderful it would be to just eat a sandwich and fries at a restaurant... or a milkshake and a cheeseburger.

But of course I didn't, and I still stayed within my calorie count of the day. So while that was good, I'm still feeling a bit frustrated at the loss of variety. Usually I can eat the same thing over and over and be fine, but I guess I'm needing a bit of a change up. 

So do any of you have any suggestions for low calorie meals? Preferably meals that make me feel like I'm eating a ton of food  (ha ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment