Friday, December 17, 2010

Planning Ahead

So things are going decent. I feel like I've gotten into my groove and know what meals work best for me, and what things I need to stay way from. I think the best way to sum it up, is that it's all about balance - and I'm still trying to keep my focus.

That being said, I'm ALL about taking a break here and there. And my next 'break' will be on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I decided that I'm going to allow myself to enjoy anything I want on Christmas. The husband and I have already started talking about our menu, and I have to say, I'm sooooo looking forward to eating it all! I know that sounds lame, but hey - these 'cheat' days don't come all that often. 

On Christmas Eve we're planning on going into the city so while I'm allowing myself to eat treats and high calorie foods, I'll also be doing a ton of walking ... so mentally I think it helps lessen the 'guilt'. But seriously, I'm going to enjoy it. No restrictions. And of course, as soon as I'm done, I'll go right back to my normal routine. 

Sounds like a pretty merry time to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment