Saturday, December 25, 2010

and now ... back to reality

I'm not going to sugar coat this. I gained weight. I can already tell (since I weigh myself every day... remember?) I just feel bloated and I didn't drink enough water all WEEK, so tomorrow's weigh - in is NOT going to make me happy. 

But you know, as much as I enjoyed indulging in every tasty treat that I wanted ... it still comes back to the same thing: I don't feel good afterwards. 

So I think it's super great that all the main 'eating holidays' are now behind us. I'm looking forward to getting back into my groove, and honestly - I'm REALLY looking forward to the New Year. It's almost like these past weeks have been my 'prep', to get me ready to really START. And January One will be almost like a 're-launch' for me. I know what I have to do, I know what foods I like, what calorie burn I need to hit - and when you mix it all together, it should result in some GREAT results. (or at least that's the plan). 

I'm excited to start the weekly challenges and I have some BIG ideas that we can do together. (of course we'll start out small as I'm not about to set myself up for failure). So stick around and hopefully we'll be making some healthy lifestyle changes together. 

Hope your Christmas was merry and bright!

No comments:

Post a Comment