Saturday, December 18, 2010

I'm Coming Clean

Okay, I think it's time for me to be honest about something. I do my official weigh-ins on Sunday mornings. But here's the thing. I actually weigh myself every day. 

I know that people say you shouldn't do that, but I can't help it. I want to see change, and I have little to no patience. But this week ... well, it kinda frustrated me. My weight has been going up and down all week. I'm still technically under from last week, but BARELY. And that's frustrating. So tonight I tried to keep my calories on the low side, and avoided extra salty foods. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow morning... but I'm thinking it's not going to turn out too good. 

But the good news is that I've always hit my calorie burn each day, so I guess there's nothing I can do but keep on keeping on. 


So let's move on to my virtual closet instead. 

I've said before that if I can't find clothes to fit me, I can always buy a pair a shoes. And while there is some truth in that, it's not entire true, and here's why. 

Take this boot for instance. 
I have large calves, so wearing a dark shoe
that covers so much of my foot and then abruptly stops 
at the ankle is less than flattering on me. 
Granted, I could wear them with long pants, 
but there's a part of me that wants to try and rock them
with a skirt or dress.





 This is actually a joke. 
I can't believe they sell these because unless you are a
woman of the night
you have no business wearing these. Ever.


I really like these boots, but again, because of my
'calf situation', tall boots just don't work on me. 
{big sigh}





Okay, so I think to pull these off you need a very specific
kind of outfit - and I have no clue what that would be.
But I totally dig the bow. 



 This one - I'm pretty sure I like it - but I can't fully decide.
Also, I would have to try them on before I could say for sure if
they would work on my leg. But I do think 
there's something kinda fun about it.

So those are my picks for this week. 
I can't wait until Spring Lines start coming out.
There will be SO much more to choose from. 

No comments:

Post a Comment