Saturday, December 4, 2010

Wow... it's that time again

I have to say, this week has gone by incredibly fast for me. I don't know why, but it seemed to just FLY by! After my 'corn incident' from yesterday, I decided to really watch what I'm doing today. In the morning I took my daughter to see Tangled (which is absolutely fabulous by the way) and I packed my own snacks. Which I have to say, that's a HUGE step for me as I'm one of those people who loved to get popcorn at the theater (yes I know, that stuff is horrible for you...). Then in the afternoon, we had a sitter while the husband and I finished up some Christmas shopping and just some 'regular' shopping as well. We also went out to dinner. I did a lot of thinking about what would be the best choice, so last night, I started looking up the nutritional values at different restaurants. So we ended up going to California Pizza Kitchen and I got a 'half' portion of the Chinese Chicken Salad. It comes in at 372 calories (or something like that). I also ordered it with the dressing on the side. I would just slightly dip my fork in the dressing before I took a bite of salad. It worked out great, and I had at least half of the dressing left when I was finished. So I take that as another accomplishment. 

Anyway, enough of that. I started looking around for new clothing for the 'closet' and I'm not finding anything that I totally love... or 'right click'.  So I settled on this little number from Anthropology:


I would pair it with a 'multi-strap' high heeled Mary Jane

I wish I had a picture, but I just thought of that shoe right now
and I'm too tired to look for one. 

Okay, so I just felt guilty, so here's one:

these are by Christian Louboutin
(which means they are so far out of my budget it's not even funny)


Okay, I think I'm headed to bed. 
Here's to another happy weigh in!


No comments:

Post a Comment